What can you tell me about Bank of America and the credit cards they offer?
Bank of America is one of the most prominent financial institutions in the world, so it’s no surprise that they occasionally send their more qualified customers invitations to apply for cards through the mail. Most of these mailed application invites come with a guarantee that the recipient will receive at least some kind of minimum line of credit, which is all the more enticing for those who might be experiencing some kind of setback.
How do I go about responding online to a Bank of America credit offer that I received in the mail?
- Go to the web address BankOfAmerica.com/MyNewCard
- Enter the Personal Secure Code that you received in the mail
- Enter the zip code associated with your bank account with BofA
- Click the “Continue” button
- Since a lot of you information is directly associated with your account, the rest of the forms are relatively short, however, you will need to input various earnings and occupation information as well as various personal details
- Upon submitting your application, you will either be notified right away of the credit line you will receive or Bank of America will inform you through the mail if you wish for them to do so
How do I create an online login to manage my Bank of America account?
Go to the Bank of America page and simply go through and fill out the various forms requested by the site. Just so you know, though, you will not be able to create your login with them if you don’t already have a card or account with the bank.
Where can I log in to make payments on my credit card?
After you have created your online login, you can easily log in through the . Enter your online ID in the box at the top left of the screen. If you are on a private computer and feel like you may forget your online ID at some point, click the check box by it says “Save this Online ID.” Click the “Sign In” button. You will then be shown a screen with your security image and a password box, enter your password if the image matches the one you chose during account creation.
Once logged in, click the transfers tab and submit your payment by choosing one of your BofA accounts and having it transfer cash to your credit card account.
What other Bank of America credit card payment options do you know about?
There are quite a few that I have found, check for your preferred payment method and see the information in that section:
Bank of America Credit Card Pay by Phone
For those of you who would like to make a payment over the phone, use one of these numbers:
Consumer Credit Cards: (855) 891-3401
Business Cards: (888) 306-4949
Bank of America Credit Card Payment Mailing Address
For regular or (already) late payments:
Bank of America
For overnight payments:
Bank of America
To mail a payment for your business card (no matter when):
Bank of America Business Card